A spiritually thoughtful leader told my mother that your son is going to be a biggest success and he will shine like star. He’d be phosphorescence in darkness on this planet. He’s got to be a big success. I, honest-to-goodness, barely could believe in all this unlikely my mommy had shown a strongest faith in that leader. I thought this old person is an old buffoonery, how can I be? I had so bazillions of reasons to justify that I can’t be a biggest success. My mother was used to say many a time in a day that my son has got to be a biggest success in life. She’s been saying this line for over 20 years till her death. I was used to say mom it looks ridiculous please stop saying all that, I can’t be a big success because we don’t have resources, money, food, house, dresses, school, electricity, bicycle etc.. My mother was used to say you have an incredible person what other whopping 7 billion people don’t have on this planet. Who is he Mommy, I asked my mother. She very politely said YOU. So great mommy didn’t stop saying that I know one thing that my son has got to be a biggest success. She set big expectations for me at very early ages. My mother had been calling me SIR since childhood. One day I asked Mommy why you unnecessarily call me SIR, she replied I want you to believe in that you deserve to be called as SIR. I want you to believe that you are incredible and NO.1 person on this planet.
- You can be a high achiever by setting high expectation
- Your predictions and thoughts are going to happen in your life.
- Setting high expectations are the best resources you can invest in your children
- Your life remote control is in your hand
- If you can think and dream big you can achieve big
- Hit the moon if you will miss it you are going to land among the stars
- Live your dreams, don’t be scared with failures. Failure are always there between you and success.